cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Gustuus
Adept I

NEW BUDGET GPU

Hello, I think im not the only one that want a launch of a new entry level gpu like it was the RX550 back in the days, if you realese a gpu at the range of 80$ with a great performance tons of people will buy it, there's a lot of people that don't want to spend a lot of money in a pc, something like a rx7300 for 80$ would be amazing, thanks for your time.

0 Likes
5 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Hi,

Not here to ruin your mood but 80$ cards seems hard with all that happened lately in this world.

But even so, you can snatch a RX6400 for 140 brand new or 120 on amazon deals with warranty.

Or skip the dedicated GPU and just game with a R7 5700G that should give you a good run for the money.
johnnyenglish_0-1670613235288.png

johnnyenglish_1-1670613245881.png

The Englishman
0 Likes
Gustuus
Adept I

im from Spain and the rx 6400 is like 200 $ if it was at 120$ I would buy it right now, anyways thanks for showing the performance of the apu but they are also to overpriced in my country, that's the reason why I wrote to you, and I think Spain is not the only country with this problem, but like I said a graphic card of entry level with a real price of around 100-120$ would be amazing, thank you for your time.

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Not a problem mate.

I'm from Portugal and buy lots of things from Amazon.es, I understand its not really 100-120 but lower than that you may need to go to Amazon Deals, open box or used articles with warranty just like new, that is how I got my RX6800, it was a damaged BOX article, no damage on the card and all the goodies, accessories, stickers were perfectly OK

So far super happy and saved a buck. 

johnnyenglish_0-1670632479925.png

johnnyenglish_0-1670635105069.png

The Englishman
0 Likes
Gustuus
Adept I

I didn't know that trick to get cheaper graphics card, I found one for 130$ and I will buy it this xmas, thank you mate, you have made my day.

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Glad I could help.

Just read every text carefully to make sure you are getting what you want. 

The Englishman
0 Likes