cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dima82
Journeyman III

need help with rx 570 and motherboard intel dh57dd

the problem is this: when you install the RX 570 4GB video card, hangs on a black screen after the intel logo, bios flash last.  With nvidia 1060 3gb graphics card works without problems. Is it possible to run radeon rx 570, and how to do it ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
anfleury
Journeyman III

Hi!, i have the same problem with a gigabyte RX580 8GB and intel DH57DD!. The intel bios logo freezes and nothing works after that. What i´ve heard is that some video boards needs a UEFI bios not legacy (in case the DH57DD).

0 Likes

the problem is solved in two ways, the first-to use the nvidia 1060 graphics card (analog 570), the second - to install windows 10 with another graphics card, put the AMD driver and install back the 570 card - and it will give an image in windows (bios settings should be reset by default) - the second option is working - checked!

0 Likes

Hi!, the problem is that i cant see any splash bios image (sometimes) , and so i cant install anything, The video board is ok (tested in other PC), my old video is a radeon 7850 (which is working ok). There is any bios option to modify in my DH57DD motherboard?

Thx!

0 Likes
nobo361
Journeyman III

dima82‌ I have the same problem and was wondering what you did to resolve this issue. I have tried to update the bios but unfortunately Intel does not provide support for their boards any longer.

0 Likes