cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

peace
Adept I

Re: NEED HELP with lots of 5700 XT issues!

Thanks for the reply, as I mentioned in my post I was using the 19.12.3 version, also I did use the DDU in safe mode, but that didn't solve anything!!

About replacing the anti lag with radeon boost, all the problems I mentioned in my post doesn't happen in games except the rockstar launcher part for which today I found a post by AMD on reddit:

Please disable Enhanced Sync if you are experiencing a game freeze on launch, we are working to reso...

Will try & see if that fixes the problem! 

It's also important to mention that I only played for very little time, thus I can't give any verdict on it at least for now!

0 Likes
_y_
Adept II

After playing for about 10-20mins, my display turns black with a "no signal" message ... reboot is the only solution.

Kinda disappointed, am a Mac user, built a PC before the holidays, mainly for gaming AMD Ryzen 9, Gigabyte Aorus 570X mainboard, Gigabyte 5700 XT 8GB videocard ;;; I bought all from same brand just to avoid compatibility problems...

Software config is win10 (genuine), Radeon 19.12.3 ... 

hardcoregames_
Big Boss

.y. wrote:

After playing for about 10-20mins, my display turns black with a "no signal" message ... reboot is the only solution.

Kinda disappointed, am a Mac user, built a PC before the holidays, mainly for gaming AMD Ryzen 9, Gigabyte Aorus 570X mainboard, Gigabyte 5700 XT 8GB videocard ;;; I bought all from same brand just to avoid compatibility problems...

Software config is win10 (genuine), Radeon 19.12.3 ... 

using HDMI or DisplayPort?

I have had fewer problems with DisplayPort on my box

0 Likes
_y_
Adept II

have one screen on hdmi, just plugged it into displayport now ...

Any "forbidden' settings i need to be aware of? Driver versions that are buggy?

0 Likes
koszalek
Adept III

go to diver 19.11.3

0 Likes
_y_
Adept II

sure?

first known issue on the 19.11.3 release notes:

Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay

0 Likes
koszalek
Adept III

Currently I use these drivers, but before installing, I suggest you to please disable the windows auto update in the "Show and hide" tool https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3183922/how-to-temporarily-prevent-a-windows-update-from-reinstalling-in-windo; To be on the safer side, I request you to please create System Restore point before performing any troubleshooting steps. · Step 1 - Please use AMD Cleanup utility (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601;). It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind. · Step 2 - please install 19.12.3 drivers by clicking this below link. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus after downloading the installer file.  https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-12-3 · Step 3 - Then use the latest driver and select "factory reset" in Radeon setting for more details please visi,but instead of 19.12.3 drivers install version 19.11.3 or 19.11.1,

if it doesn't help, take advantage of it

Custom Resolution Utility - Download 

0 Likes
_y_
Adept II

Just been able to play for 20 mins ... had to stop :-)So far a very cautious hooray 

The 19.12.1 drivers seem to be more stable than 19.12.2 or 19.12.3 ... 

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

.y. wrote:

have one screen on hdmi, just plugged it into displayport now ...

Any "forbidden' settings i need to be aware of? Driver versions that are buggy?

none that I am aware of

0 Likes
_y_
Adept II

Looks solved to me ... no more blackscreens or no-signal messages for the past hour playing BattleField 5 ... 

Thanks guys for the advice ... 19.12.1 did it

Hope all gets stable soon with the new drivers ...

0 Likes