cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yogi21
Journeyman III

need help! i have amd radeon 530 graphic card with 4 gb memory so it is giving me only 25-26 fps while playing gta 5 . so tell me the solution for this problem so tht i can atleast get 35-40 fps?

need help!

i have amd radeon 530 graphic card with 4 gb memory so it is giving me only 25-26 fps while playing gta 5 . so tell me the solution for this problem so tht i can atleast get 35-40 fps?

0 Likes
8 Replies
gdgamer
Adept I

There's more to a system than a graphics card. What are your other specs, particularly your CPU? Is this the first time you've played it with this card, or did it used to have more fps on the same card/game? More info please.

0 Likes

i have the required specs to run this game at high graphics

Ram-8gb

intel core i5 8th gen (CPU @ 160GHz-180GHz) and can be boosted upto 3.4GHz

radeon 530 graphics 4 gb Gddr5

0 Likes

This is first Time i have played this game on my laptop and it is hardly giving 25 fps

0 Likes

Just so that one is aware of these common issues which can contribute towards low FPS issues.

1: Overheating

2: Power supply is attempting to conserve energy

If o e is using win10, they will need to adjust their system as to disable any nd all third party software, bloatware or apps as these are in constant contact with their own serviers. Also, adjusting the systems virtual memory settings beyond what Win10 wants to do automatically could help gains more FPS.

If You've been playing for a while, your system may not be realisation RAM, temp files etc. As these should be removed from your system. Sometimes it's not wise to allow win10 or other opsys to automatically adjust for your game play. This is why I would eliminate all and reduce back ground programs by isolating them within the system configuration as well as checking the task manager and shutting down all non essential programs.

0 Likes

Yes i usually check task manager so i observed that no such unimportant app is running and my laptop temp reaches to 85 degree while playing so suggest me what to do next.

0 Likes

There are some vids, 'gta v performance on amd 530 graphics', check them out, try their settings.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
gdgamer
Adept I

The system requirements for GTA V can be found here:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203428177-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC-System-Specs

It looks like 4GB RAM is okay, but depending on your processor, you may want to upgrade to 8GB. I'm guessing it's your processor that's slowing it down mostly though. If it is, you will need a better processor to get better fps(or a new system). Your graphics card looks to be plenty good enough though.

Specs can lso be located at the Offical game home page.

GTA 5 PC Specs - GTA 5 Wiki Guide - IGN

0 Likes