Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mshamsj
Journeyman III

Need cable pinout for M3X68A FirePro S7150 x2

Hi all,

I have an AMD FirePro S7150 x2 with HPE Part Number M3X68A. I need the power cable pinout to connect it to the Riser Kit.

Could someone help me with this?

20210414_1323582.jpg

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies

This is probably what you need instead of getting a diagram of the pin connector from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/COMeap-Supply-Adapter-Server-63-5cm/dp/B07LBKC21M

Screenshot 2021-03-24 172051.png

You can check the pin hole shapes to see if they match up with your motherboard's pin shapes.  But if this isn't compatible you can post your computer specs - Make & Model where you need this cable connected and maybe AMD Forum's Professional GPU Card expert, @fsadough , can assist you in where to locate the proper cable adapter for your Professional GPU card.

0 Likes

If you have an HPE server, I suggest you obtain the original cable from them.

Thank you @fsadough for your response. Actually, I couldn't found any original cable which certified for this Graphic Card. Could you please send the URL or HPE part number of this cable?

If not, have you any information about the cable pinout which I can make it myself.

Thanks

0 Likes

You got it wrong, the cable is not to be certified for the GPU. It should be certified for the server. All GPUs have standard power pins. However, each server manufacturer has its own GPU power cable to the server's motherboard. You need to contact HPE, specify your HPE model number and look for the cable.

0 Likes