cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Iamnubsry
Journeyman III

My screen stops when i am on chrome I NEED HELP

Hello 2 weeks ago i bought used Aorus Rx570 4gb. And everything is good i can play the latest games with no issues but there is problem. When i am on chrome or opera and watching something or just chating my screen stops only the screen i can hear sounds and my pc is running but can't see anything. Everytime this happens i restart my pc and everything is okay but it apears me Radeon Wattman error and that it was set on default. I searchet it on google but nothing i have the newest drivers and everything but yesterday it pops up blue screen and the error was video tdr failure and yeah. It only making it on chrome in games i have no problems no stopping screen or anything only on chrome please if u can help me give me some advises. Also i think it may be from mine psu because its 450w and recommended for this card was 450w and yeah. Thanks

2 Replies

Turn off hardware acceleration/and background apps. in chrome, unless you have a really weak cpu ?. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

My gpu is not weak like tf i play gta v high setting 70 fps and so much different games with no problem but when i am in chrome sometimes my screen stops

0 Likes