CPU: Ryzen 5 3400G
GPU: Msi rx 6500 xt mech 2 4gb
MOBO: Gigabyte b450m s2h
RAM: 2x8gb hyperx fury 32000 mhz
SSD kingston 240gb
PSU: Thermaltake litepower 550w

0 Likes
10 Replies

basic question, do you have your Monitor cables connected to the actual GPU video outputs and not to your Motherboard video Outputs?

Do you have your Monitor Settings to connect to the PC?

Are you using a Adapter or HDML-HDML or DP-DP cable?

Which Windows version do you have installed.?

0 Likes

Yes, I connect my hdmi cable to the gpu

Not using any adapter 

Im using windows 11

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.

When your computer is booting up with no Video output do you see that the HDD/SSD LED light on your PC case is flickering or on steady indicating that it is booting up into Windows?

If it is then wait until it starts booting and loading Windows and see if you now have Video Output.

Some Monitors are not fully compatible with UEFI Mode in BIOS and won't have any Video Output at the beginning but will have video output once Windows starts to load.

I have a 4k LG Monitor that doesn't have video Output while first booting up but starts having Video Output the moment Windows starts loading. But does have Video Output if BIOS is in CSM Mode or Legacy Mode. But since I have Windows 11 I need to keep it on UEFI Mode.

The only way I get video output to be able to enter BIOS is by connecting my HDML 2K Smart TV which does have Video output in UEFI mode.

Also you might want to make sure you have the latest BIOS version installed on your Motherboard and the latest AMD Driver for the RX6500XT from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-radeon-rx-6500-series/amd-rade...

0 Likes
TDM
Adept I

Well as no one else asked this, is this a new card out of the box? Used or was it in system then went blank?

If it is the last one, try a spare video card and see if it will display.

0 Likes

It is a new gpu

My old gpu working just fine

0 Likes

It is sounding like its DOA but just in case if you can try another PC first, a friends etc.. see if it will post.

If not RMA it.

0 Likes

Also make sure you plug in any supplemental power, if it has it.

0 Likes
bharath123
Journeyman III

I'm having the same issue but my gpu fans dose not even spin. Everything else works fine. I'm getting video output by integrated graphics. But my gpu dose not even turn on.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3400G
GPU: Gigabyte rx6500xt OC
MOBO: Gigabyte b450m pro vdh max
RAM: 2x8gb Adata 32000 MHz
Crucial SSD NVME 240gb
PSU: MSI MAG A650BN 650w

Please someone help 

0 Likes
SM7
Journeyman III

Hey Brother, r u having that same problem? cz im suffering from that since i brought it

0 Likes

did u find any solutions

0 Likes