cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jeriboam
Adept I

My RX 570 has a very low frame rate

Wondering if i should keep trying to get this junk to work My 2gb saphire did a better job 

i have never been more disappointed with the performance of anything 

except AMD support i bought this card 1 1/2 years ago and it has never worked correctly.

8 Replies
jeriboam
Adept I

By the way i paid 600 dollars for this card at best buy I dont recommend anyone ever buy an amd video card ever.

0 Likes

if performance is suffering it may be time for a fresh install of windows

I just did that 2 weeks ago re seated everything Memory I 7 Used DDu to reinstall 

0 Likes

Freesync is disabled But made no diff.

0 Likes

Thanks for the response I do appreciate it . Just think ill get a different card

I have learned my lesson Ill be steering clear of AMD in the future Horrible experience

For me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I use an old Sapphire RX 480 which seems to be one of the frew cards I own that work on my X570-A PRO

It seems to be stable which is a testament to Sapphire for durability

So you bought a card from a place that charged more than anyone else on the planet and it is AMD's fault how?

0 Likes

Regardless of price , The card is not good . You must have had a good experience

With AMD I have not , what I wanted was a solution . So I guess there are none.

I ran benchmark test and its scores are half what is normal. That I'm not sure why but

Other Cards in the same slot did much better . Earnhardt, Thanks for the reply I guess ill just

Get a better product at a Better price. I understand defending a product , So Best buy cant be trusted. Believe me they will be told. Nothing personal but I will have a hard time trusting Either Company in the future.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

0 Likes