cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

portatif
Journeyman III

my rx 570 crashes after waking up from sleep mode what should i do to fix it?

I recently builded a pc with an rx 570 armor oc 8gb GPU and an ryzen 5 2600 proccecor but when i open the computer after being in sleep mode the screen pixels out and crashes

can someone please help me?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Try disabling fast start....then reboot your computer.

How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup

Deciding whether to bother with Fast Startup actually takes longer than turning it on or off. First, open up your power options by hitting Windows+X or right-clicking your Start menu and selecting Power Options. In the Power Options window, click “Choose what the power buttons do.”

power options

If this is the first time you’ve messed with these settings, you’ll need click “Change settings that are currently unavailable” to make the Fast Startup option available for configuration.

available options

Scroll to the bottom of the window and you should see “Turn on fast startup (recommended),” along with other shutdown settings. Just use the check box to enable or disable Fast Startup. Save your changes and shut down your system to test it out.

fast startup

If you don’t see the option at all, it means hibernation is not enabled on your machine. In this case, the only shutdown options you’ll see are Sleep and Lock. The quickest way to enable hibernation is to close the power settings window and then hit Windows+X and open Command Prompt (Admin). At the Command Prompt, type the command:

powercfg /hibernate on
0 Likes

it didn't work fully

the screen is stell loosing pixels and blurs out

0 Likes

still*

0 Likes

This is a bad advice. 

Doesn't work at all.

I have same issues with Sapphire RX 580.

0 Likes
portatif
Journeyman III

can someone help me

0 Likes

Getting nvidia card? Lol

0 Likes