cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

My PC DO NOT USE AMD RADEON R5 M330 IN MY GAMES AND ALSO DEDICATED VIDEO MEMORY REMAINS 1024MB

I have two graphic cards-1.AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics , 2.AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 . MY system always shows dedicated video memory - 1024mb that is my integrated memory of 1st graphic card .i played games like watch dogs 2 gta 5 there also video memory was 1024mb while amd radeon r5 m330 is 2048mb graphic card but my all games use 1024mb graphic card .i also made all games to high performance setting in configure switchable graphics but nothing helped please tell me how can i use my amd radeon r5 m330 graphic card in games to get 2048mb video memory. dxdiag(Directx Diagnostic Tool) also reads only my 1st graphic card that is integreted graphic card of 1024mb .please reply i'm in a serious problem i do not get fps in games . my laptop is of hp so i have to download drivers that are supported to my model if i download any higher version of driver my mouse freezes at times and also i see many crashes please please reply what to do?

1 Solution

I also had the same problem.  Use windows build 1511v2 (or any other previous build) or windows 8.1. You can also restore your original windows using recovery dvds or pendrive, if you have any.

Now your display adapter properties will show total 3072 MB dedicated memory combining both primary and linked graphics adapter.

You can use graphics driver version till 17.4.2. If you install above this version then you will again have the same mouse freezing experience.

View solution in original post

36 Replies