cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

raziputzi
Journeyman III

My journey continues... (Radeon RX 5700 graphic errors)

I had a Sapphire Radeon RX 580 graphics card for a long time and I had graphical errors and crashes with it the whole time. I really had enough of that and started to replace components like one year ago. First I replaced the power supply, followed by the graphics card itself. Now I own a Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 and I experience horizontal lines, mostly when I run a game in windowed mode. I added a video to show what that looks like and screenshots as well. For three years I do nothing but searching for hardware errors. Today I replaced my motherboard and my CPU and I thought this will solve all my problems for good. The lines are reduced, they are appearing less in general, but still I spent like 700€ for hardware and still can't be happy with it. I have to admit, I'm kind of giving up on AMD. I can't even sell my old graphics card since I don't know if it has a failure and I don't want anyone to experience what I did the past three years. I had a Asrock Fatality Gaming K4 and replaced it by a MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk. The CPU was replaced from 1600X to 3600. My power supply has 750 watts. If you don't have any really good trick don't even comment. I litteraly tried everything. Reinstalled drivers and Windows a million times. Used DDU every time. The Problem is not monitor related, I tried it on my TV with the same issue. The Problem is actually not appearing when I record a video with ReLive. That's why I thought it could be software related and maybe I can ask for help here before I'm returning the card.

0 Likes
0 Replies