cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Upset_ez
Journeyman III

my graphics broke after updating my radeon

ok so i was playing a game on steam when i was wanting to try to get better fps and stuff so i went and looked some stuff up and i decided to update my Radeon version so i could use Volkan mode on a game to try and get better performance after i updated the software i found that most games i played had broken graphics and it wasn't just steam games even ROBLOX was effected by it now what i mean by my graphics broke is when i tried to play almost any game in full screen the graphics would all be different shades of blue and none of the graphics where how they where meant to be i tried  to update my windows nothing changed i tried rebooting my pc many many times no change i and its really annoying because i don't like playing my games in windowed and the graphics are broken in borderless windowed mode too the only time they aren't is when i in windowed mode so ied love to fix it and like i said it only happened after updating  my Radeon to the latest version 

0 Likes
1 Reply

you gave a lot of explanation of your observations but not a single evidence of your computer setup.

Make & Model of Motherboard, GPU, CPU, AMD Driver version installed or updated to, Windows version, etc.