cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

mlady
Journeyman III

My friend and I have the RX 480 graphics and mine isn't running the same!

Me and my friend have pcs that are almost on par. He has an i7 and I have an i5 but we both have an RX 480 graphics card. In some games, or most games, he gets TONS more FPS than I do and we have the same card. So, I was wondering if anyone would know what is wrong with my pc. I have ran many scan with windows defender and malware bytes and received little to no threats at all. For example: I would be playing a game on somewhere around High settings and my friend will be running them at High settings and he will be getting around 80-100 FPS and I will be getting somewhere around 40-60 FPS. I was just wondering if PLEASE someone could help me.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
goodplay
MVP

Re: My friend and I have the RX 480 graphics and mine isn't running the same!

Other components also determine graphics card performance, please supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

You may also want to include the specs of your friends pc, it may help someone offer suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My friend and I have the RX 480 graphics and mine isn't running the same!

Since you have not provided the information requested, I am locking this thread.

If you are still experiencing this issue, feel free to open a new thread, following the guidelines here : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION Lock INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes