Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

zakriamansoor47
Journeyman III

My AMD GPU stopped working suddenly

Hi There,

I have AMD Radeon HD 7470 1 GB Graphics card. its working fine whole year. But yesterday when i was playing CSGO the computer give me error : AMD display stopped responding and has recovered. And screen showing negative colors and than after 2 or 3 seconds the Blue Screen of death came. blue screen error was STOP : 0x000000116. its a display error and than computer crash and restart itself. When i start computer and manufacture logo screen comes my GPU display negative colors on screen also in BIOS screen and windows repair screen. The colors of the screen looks like garbage. When windows 7 starting logo comes and after the logo again blue screen comes of the same display error. The fan of GPU is working but graphics card seems not working.

I change my VGA cable from graphics card to my motherboard and its works fine. I also reinstall the graphics card driver but it doesn't work. I also add registry if TdrDelay of 8 seconds and it also doesn't work. I replace the graphics card in to another pc but same problem coming. I also reinstall windows 7 but problem remain same. Problem is in Graphics Card. I check graphics card and its look perfect.

Is my Graphics Card DEAD?

Please Help Me !!!

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
0 Replies