cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Multiple Problems With RX 480

Same problems with the mouse cursor as mentioned above.

PC specs (new system):

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G7

Intel Core i7 6700K

2x 16GB G.Skill DIMM DDR4-2133 Kit

Sapp8GB D5 RX 480 NITRO+ with Radeon Software 16.8.3

PSU:

be quiet! Pure Power 9 600W

Display:

3x Samsung U32E850R 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz 2xHDMI, 1x DisplayPort

It only happens on the primary screen, on the other screens the mouse cursor is ok. Is this a hardware or software problem? Thinking about returning the card.

0 Kudos
Adept III
Adept III

It seems AMD finally made and official acknowledge of the mouse corruption issue, check 16-9-1 Release Notes:

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.1 Release Notes

Known Issues

• Mouse cursor corruption may be experienced very intermittently on the Radeon RX 480.
Adept III
Adept III

16.9.2 has this:

Fixed Issues

• Intermittent mouse cursor corruption may be experienced on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.

I'm Going to try it and post if it did fixed the issue.

Adept III
Adept III

Issue with mouse pointer corruption has completely been fixed with 16.9.2

0 Kudos

yup, undid my temporary workaround/fix and tried to break the cursor but nope it refuses to break and is still working fine.

0 Kudos
Adept III
Adept III

Mouse corruption on RX480 is back with Relive Drivers... GEEESH!!!

Win7 x64 i5 6500 8GB DDR4 2133mhz Asus H110M-A

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have the problem that I blink the screen in black after playing for a while.

When I install the (Asus ai suite) Windows 10 start not to update the windows automatically, no sale even looked white

Then enter the BIOS and set the two GPUs, the Intel and the AMD Rx 480 enabled. Install Intel drivers and fixed the problem.

All the test done in the vga give correct performance. The problem is very rare.

PC

Intel i74790k

AMD RX480 Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2 Optional

RAM 16 Corsair

Fuerte coolermasrer 800w 80plus gold

maximus vii ranger

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I'm getting insane stutter in general, especially when running Elite in a borderless window with three screens and moving the cursor from one screen to another, also while win+tabbing. Sometimes getting the win+tab animation to even start takes longer than a second. This is sometimes accompanied by all headphone audio stuttering (but not speaker, they're both connected to mobo realtek hd audio)

6700K 4.5GHz, Z170 Maximus Hero, 24Gb kingston ram (latencies tightened and memtest86 stable), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 system drive

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

hello I have your same video card and I wanted to know if you still have the original bios but 8gb because I can not play anything with my rx 480 nitro sapphire 8gb oc (micron) since normal games are going well but in games like RE2 or others it puts me black screen and fans They go full and I have to restart I think it's the bios apart I have Ryzen 5 3600 I would have to walk at least half say

0 Kudos