cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

hypnoozpt
Journeyman III

MSI RX 570 8gb armor oc problems after 22.5.2 update

Since the last updata of adrenaline 22-5-2 I can't play any FPS games the temperature of mine RX 570 before the update I played games all with 50º to 60º degrees, today the RX570 the game starts to open the temperature goes to 70º to 80º degrees this has never happened to me.. and my metrics every 20 seconds goes to 100 what can i do solve this problem? I can play LOL and Ni No Kuni only.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

There are known issues with the fan control in 22.5.2.

Create a custom fan curve in Adrenalin´s software and see if the problem is solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3A0eCT6gUU

Ignore the part where he edits the text file. You don´t want Zero RPM, but that video helps you create a new fan curve.

0 Likes

i take the new curve but the problem is temperature because problem start before patch 22.5.2

0 Likes

Have you tried rolling back to 22.1.2? Those are my current drivers for my RX 580GB, since all later drivers have caused certain issues IN MY CASE.

0 Likes

Dont work because my clock stay in max porwer 1268mhz and 100% gpu use  powergpu 101W temp 101ºdegrees Vram 6gb 1.4 volts and temp corrent 51.5 cpu usage 12% gpu RPM 3778  with game open  this is my parameters the game is XERA online

0 Likes