cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ilias98
Journeyman III

MOUSE FREEZES

my mouse freezes every min i tried other mouse and all of them have the same issue 

but when i disable the gpu driver the issue stops i have every driver updated i updated bios i used ddu i turned off power saver 

a fresh windows install 

0 Likes
7 Replies
Eloelo88
Journeyman III

which amd graphics?

0 Likes
ilias98
Journeyman III

my spec are radeon rx 580 4gb 21.6.2

I5 9400F 

16gb of ram 

win10  

0 Likes

install the newest amd radeon software dedicated to your graphics and system and reinstall the amd graphics drivers using this program 

0 Likes

ive alreay stated that i have everything uptodate  

0 Likes

Have you tried going into windows advanced power settings and disabling usb selective suspend which is set to enable by default?  This happens periodically unless you disable power management to the usb ports.  I've had it happen and had to insert a usb drive to reactivate the ports to get my mouse back until I disabled it.

0 Likes

yes i did that unfortunately  it didnt help i tried 4 other mouses but one of them was cheap and it work fine but others keeps freezing (the mouses used to work fine ive tried them on my other pc and they work )

0 Likes

yeah i stated that have every driver updated i tried other mouses i did a fresh windows 10 install i don't use a wireless mouse  windows doesnt freeze cause i be playing games and  only the mouse that freezes 

0 Likes