cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vaczor
Journeyman III

Monitor works on dvi but when i tried to connected it with hdmi/dp i have no connection

Hello. I have a graphic card Gigabyte radeon r9 380. I was connected with a dvi for a years and now when i bought a new monitor 

(60hz->144hz) i can't connect it with dp or hdmi. When i do this windows can find monitor but screen is still black and i can see only "No Signal". Hdmi and dp cabel is brand new and it was in package with monitor. Can someone help me? Monitor works with the same cabel but when it;s conect with integrated card.

* I have updated drivers.

1 Reply

I have actually run into this same issue with this card. I would like to say I have a quick fix but don't

It is possible your port went bad.

In my case I just used the other port too. Then about 6 months later I reloaded Windows fresh and it worked again. 

If you have a spare drive and can test a fresh install of Windows to i then you could try that.

A good indicator though if it is the port or just Windows corruption is can you see anything on the port when booting like the bios information or boot logon. If you can and then the port just goes out when loading Windows it is probably just a corruption in Windows.

0 Likes