cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Senergy
Journeyman III

Monitor having no display when hdmi connected to my RX 560 GPU

I had an issue where OpenGL was stuck at 1.1, I finally found the problem and it was to connect the HDMI into the GPU not the motherboard, but when I do that, the monitor doesn't output any signal, can someone help me with this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

I fixed the problem, turns out im dumb and i connected my HDMI cable into the motherboard, what i shouldve done is plugged the HDMI to the GPU, and for anyone who's monitors dont turn on when the hdmi is plugged into the GPU is too unplug all cables from the monitor and then replug them into the monitor, it worked for me

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
fsadough

Change your primary VGA in system BIOS from Onboard to PCIE

I fixed the problem, turns out im dumb and i connected my HDMI cable into the motherboard, what i shouldve done is plugged the HDMI to the GPU, and for anyone who's monitors dont turn on when the hdmi is plugged into the GPU is too unplug all cables from the monitor and then replug them into the monitor, it worked for me

0 Likes

Hey I am knew here, and i have having hard time with my new build journey but its cool. I went into my bios, and changed from auto to pcie. I am still only able to get 2 out the 3 monitor to fire up, the Rx6600 is a one  hdmi and 3 display port, I have purchaesd adapters.

What the hell is going on with this set up, it should not be this **bleep**ing hard for stuff being smart these days.

asrock B660 mother board, radeon Rx6600, i have run multiple quad set up prior to this , so I dkwtf is up

HELP

0 Likes