cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

denis289
Journeyman III

Modern Warfare 2019 XT5700

My friend has this issue with Modern Warfare 2019 with free sync turned on for some reason there is like black pixels spreading once he loads into the multiplayer lobby or warzone lobby. Drivers were changed and used to no avail as only free sync being turned off changed it. All game settings were altered and no difference either. Directx was updated and checked for as well the game files and further, everything that came to my mind I tried to help him and fix this but only turning free sync off was the way to remove that dead pixel spreading across the screen. Full screen optimization and admin privileges was given a shot too but it didn't do anything. We tried to change the res and see if it was a monitor issue and herz rate too but nothing changed only turning freesync off did the trick but... There is a catch. After we turned that off he had a odd white flicker and like blue dots in it that are small, I can drop it here so if somebody could give us a hint as what to do to remove it? Because the same steps that we took for the black pixels we did for this white distortion thing too and nothing. No matter how you slice it around it still stays. Now this is only with Modern Warfare 2019 as the rest does work ok and maybe sometimes a driver timeout but that is like a minor thing since today when I tried to help him fix it didn't show up at all. We tried forcing via battlenet dx11 too, thinking via command line it would give us a different resolution but nothing worked.  The issue is clearly depicted in the video above, I hope for some insight as what to do, because drivers and other common methods to go around it don't work exactly. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

This is the read me from the latest drivers:

Known Issues

• Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
  • Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software™ when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800XT.
  • AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
  • Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
  • Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
  • Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics products.
  • Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
0 Likes