cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ianf37
Adept I

Minecraft with an AMD gpu

Hello. I won't bother to post my settings for minecraft, because i've tried them all and its made no difference. I've found a ton of people with the same issue as me; the gpu is only using 6% to 20% on Minecraft. My fps is below that of a gtx 1050ti constantly. Does anyone know how to fix this?

7 Replies
ratattack77
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue. Tried different drivers, radeon software settings, so far still low fps.

0 Likes

Tell me if you find a fix, seems like this forum is pretty dead so its just me and you on this issue lol

0 Likes
kaze157
Journeyman III

try with a better PSU. psu may be the problem.

0 Likes

You guys should report this issue to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes

this is a long known issue. example Minecraft - Ryzen 5 3600, Rx 580 8GB, 8GB RAM - YouTube 

0 Likes
ianf37
Adept I

Hello to everybody on this thread. I got a response from AMD and so far they have been completely useless. Their solution was to use driver uninstaller and reinstall my drivers, which clearly doesnt work at all so the issue continues.

ianf37
Adept I

Hello everybody, i have recieved a 2nd email from amd after responding to their first; they claim this issue is on their high priority list(yet its been going on for like 6 years or smthing). If its not fixed next driver update, it probably wont ever be fixed.

0 Likes