cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

IDarkI
Journeyman III

meus jogos ficam com mídia de 55 fps

não sei o porque isso acontece, mas todos os meus jogos ficam com a mídia de 55 fps, dentro do jogo ele fica travando e o fps dropa pra 45 de repente e assim fica nisso no lol é mais nitido de ver, pois ele fica travando e nos demais jogos a mesma coisa. Eu eu ja mexi em variações configurações de nada deu certo, ja colocar motoristas diferentes e nada deu certo, se souberem como resolver me falar ai, porque eu não sei mais o que fazer. (minha placa é um 5500xt).

0 Likes
3 Replies

Translate your post into English and duplicate posts are against forum rules.

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/a-media-de-fps-em-todos-os-jogos-só-fica-em-55/m-p/464797#M752...

@Matt_AMD 

0 Likes

Português
Inglês

I don't know why that happens, but all my games are with 55 fps media, inside the game it gets stuck and the fps drops to 45 suddenly and it stays like this in lol, it is clearer to see, because it gets stuck and in other games the same thing. I already touched on variations settings, nothing worked, I put different drivers and nothing worked, if they know how to decide to tell me there, because I don't know what else to do. (my card is a 5500xt).
0 Likes

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. 

0 Likes