Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

M4rek
Journeyman III

Massive Problems/Bugs with Sapphire Radeon RX 580

Hello everyone,

Im desperate! Since a few weeks I am having different kinds of bugs in certain games. Mostly, the sound starts getting detached, meaning that suddenly voices start to stutter while the game still runs perfectly well and the background music still plays. This is quite interesting, since only certain sounds (footsteps, shots, voices) start lagging and appearing to late. After a few minutes of gameplay other, quite creative bugs start to appear. For example I suddenly fall through the ground, faces dissapear, textures dont load or become purple.... everything you can think of. The game never freezes, but kind of gets stuck ingame. For example the character freezes in mid air, while the hair and the surounding still moves. This ends with the game crashing or sometimes me getting a blue screen. The error message is a different one every time, the last one I got was a Memory Manager Bluescreen.

This problems appears in games like Doom Eternal, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Tomb Raider and does not appear in games like Minecraft (I even used shaders to see if this changes anything, it did not).

What I tried:
-Updating drivers
-Using old drivers (I tried quite a few up until 19.1)
-Checked for Malware/Viruses
-Cleaned the PC and checked if there was any dust
-Benchmarktest -> No overheating of the CPU or graphiccard
-Tried tweaking with the overclock options in AMD Adrenalin
-Tried tweaking with MSI Afterburner -> No changes, its currently deinstalled
-Updating soundcard drivers / CPU drivers

I think this all started with an Windows 10 update, but I am not quite sure.

Specs:

Windows 10 64bit
8GB Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro+16GB (2x 8192MB)
G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3000
ASRock B450 Pro4 AMD B450 So.AM4 Dual
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6x 3.40GHz

Do you have any idea, what else I could try to do? Thank you for your help!

Best

Julian

0 Likes
1 Reply
caspersnip26
Journeyman III

Hi got the inverse probleme with my 590 audio whas fine but image stutter.

After multiple desinstall/renstall even with DDU still the same issue.

Swaped ram,psu,cpu still the same,backup point in windows has done nothing too.

After a full windows reinstall all where good.

In my case got something corrupted in windows after a short circuit with a usb dongle,maybe not what you have but a possibility.

If you have important files,you can try the window reinstall who allow to keep documents.

0 Likes