cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

KabeTinYolo
Journeyman III

Massive FPS drops

Not sure where to send a report to for the issue or found a source for my problem listed.

My fps all of a sudden drroped in all games on the 16/6, I went through all the typical avenues for fixes and possible issues and rested on possibly PCIe lanes or GPU being at fault, I have now found the reason why it occured and it is within 'Adrenaline'.

Using 22.5.1 and 2 it appears that if I do a fresh install of adrenaline everything will work fine, upon restarts and sleeps it is the same again, If i do a full shutdown, the issue returns.

Not sure if this is possibly something obvious or board/psu related but I have no irregular temps or loads happening, so I am led to believe maybe there is something in Adrenaline to be looked at?

Specs are

Ryzen 5 3600

msi Tomahawk b450max

Aorus RX580 oc 8gb

32gb 3600mhz ripjaws

1 Reply
Key-J
Paragon

Hey @KabeTinYolo ,

Sorry to hear that this is happening to you. It is probably best for you to seek advice on this section of the Forums: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/bd-p/drivers-and-software-discussions

Good Luck!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!