Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bacilif
Journeyman III

Malfunction RX 5500 XT - Mal funcionamiento RX 5500 XT

[ENGLISH]

I wanted to update my graphics card by changing it for another, I just bought a Radeon RX 5500 XT card, but the games are working worse, sometimes there are sporadic freezes, and in some even the FPS have dropped, I have the latest version of the drivers and software 'Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2', the components of my computer are as follows:

BOARD: Aourus elite B450
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400
RAM: 16GB
1TB SSD
Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB

I appreciate the help in solving this problem as it is really frustrating that games and applications run worse.

[SPANISH]

Quise actualizar mi tarjeta grafica cambiandola por otra, acabo de adquirir una tarjeta Radeon RX 5500 XT, pero los juegos estan funcionando peor, aveces hay congelamientos esporadicos, y en algunos hasta los FPS han bajado, tengo la ultima vbersion de los controladores y el software 'Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2',  los componentes de  mi ordenador son los siguientes:

BOARD: Aourus elite B450

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400

RAM: 16GB

SSD 1 TB

Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB

Agradezco la ayuda para resolver estes inconveniente ya que es realmente frustrante que los juegos y aplicaciones corran peor.

0 Likes
2 Replies
bevanm8
Journeyman III

The latest driver is 20.4.2 so unless that was a typo you are not on the latest. Try updating again, or download from the AMD site and do a factory reset when it asks. 

0 Likes

I already updated them, I have the latest version of the Adrenalin software, the curious thing is that it only detects the independent card, the integrated video chip no longer detects it, with the other brand if I let me choose the option in high performance.

0 Likes