cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

seyxzamanli
Journeyman III

m430 driver problem it seen m330

HI i want to ask something .i have m 430 graphic card and i want to update it .When i install radeon crimson software new version driver,my graphic card changed into m330 and it shows in everywhere .In games,in device manager,in amd software, it shows m330.what is that ? How can i solve this problem? 

Write Again.I want to update my driver and when i do it my graphic card(m430) changed to m330

How can i solve this? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Very little computer information to go by.

IF your computer is a laptop. AMD generic Laptop drivers may show a different GPU model but the driver is the same for the GPU installed in your laptop.

IF you want your laptop to show the correct GPU installed, then you need to download and install your laptop Manufacturer's customized AMD Driver which is 100% compatible with your computer.

Also if your laptop has a Intel Processor (APU) than you just download the M430 AMD Driver. BUT if your laptop has a AMD Processor (APU) then you must download the APU AMD Driver which will install both the integrated and discrete AMD GPU drivers in your laptop.

Here is AMD Forums on how to update your AMD graphics in a laptop: https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

0 Likes
madchop
Journeyman III

men i had the same problem too. reseting the pc (keeping your files) is the only solution. if you update it it will change it to m330 so i advice you not to update it

0 Likes