cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

theforce
Journeyman III

Lower resolutions missing with recent Catalyst drivers.

I am currently using the May drivers and l have access to resolutions like 1366*768 on both my monitors. If l upgrade to any of the latest drivers the resolution goes missing from the dropdown list. This happened on my old Radeon 380, my current Radeon 570 and the Radeon 560 l use at work on a different system. Is this a bug or is it a known problem and if so, is there a work-around since l would like to be able to update my GPU drivers to something more recent while having access to such lower resolutions like 1366*768, etc. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

What options show in 'List all modes'. and does windows display the correct Hz (e.g 60, not 59).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
theforce
Journeyman III

I am currently running Catalyst 19.5.2 which works correctly. I can't install newer drivers to see what's is displayed in "list all modes". Both monitors show 60Hz. I have tried numerous things like enabling and disabling freesync, changed bit-depth and lowered the refresh rate to 59Hz to see if the resolution becomes available with the newer drivers with no luck. Trying to add it as a custom resolution fails in Catalyst with the newer drivers than 19.5.2

0 Likes