cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Jeag
Adept I

Low quality and windows mode

Hey, i have a issue, it´s not a big problem for me but if have solution gonna be great.

Basically my rx 550 2gb have the same fps in 1920x1080 than 1280x720, for example valorant i got 100fps in any resolution, for me that´s really weird, the past year i was using a GT 710 2gb and in low grapichs and resolution i get 144 fps in 1600x900, when change the graphic card i was expected get more fps in the same resolution but it not, so my question is: why the RX 550 work worst in low resolution than the gt 710?, and other thing is in roblox on windows mode the game sees too blurry in full screen looks great but i dont know why, i dont know english but maybe i get more answers.  

Captura.PNG

3 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Did you look for a driver update that covers you RX550 video card, or did you let Windows automatically install the driver?  Start with ensuring you have the latest AMD drivers for your card.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I download the most recent driver from the AMD website and i have the last update 22.10.2, maybe i can try use DDU unistaller and re install the driver again?

0 Likes
Jeag
Adept I

I re install the drivers from the AMD website and it´s the same, i dont know why, maybe the grapich card it just dont work well on resolution below 1920x1080?

0 Likes