cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

blazze
Adept I

League of Legends Radeon 5700XT Freeze/Crash/100% GPU

• Issue Description: [GPU spiking to 100% while sitting in League of Legends Client, Black Screening(In client and Game), Freezes]
  • Hardware:
    • Graphics Card: 5700 XT PowerColor
    • Motherboard: MSI X570-A Pro
    • CPU: Ryzen 3700X
    • RAM: TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600MHZ (F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC)
    • SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500 GB
    • PSU: 750 W
    • Monitor: VG248QE ASUS 144 HZ Display Port
  • Software
    • Windows 10 Home (Newest Update)
    • Adrenalin 19.10.1
    • Mostly a LoL player, have spoken to their support 

Have tried DDU, BIOS Updates, Overclocking RAM, Checked for Overheating, Checked for out of box OC and Undervolts, Clean-Boot, Spoke to LoL Support about self-client issues

Any insight would be helpful!

5 Replies
morlin3
Journeyman III

Hi, had the same issues with also x570 base and for myself and asus rog strix 5700xt. have 14 days of support contact and i can give you help what to do:

Problem will 100% sure be solved by DDU to Firmware 19.7.1 (not anything above only exakt this version) 

Any other fix is not needed (doesnt change a thing) but dont enable VSF if it makes everything worse. Also fixes the problem for other games i have.

you might experience video freeze while doing youtube from time to time, but you can enjoy your games  this youtube freeze happend for me twice in 3 weeks so its not as bad as constant freeze in LoL

0 Likes

Since the drivers are so old do you notice performance drop?

0 Likes

Not a single problem since than. i limited to 144 fps because there is no need to have 250. but its never lagging or anything bad. no framedrops, nothing

0 Likes
threeclick
Journeyman III

I have the same think like you. Rylly dont know how to fix it.

0 Likes
criticulous
Journeyman III

i also got a 5700 xt and my LoL works but i had a different problem/situation, all of the sudden my wattman resetted when i started LoL or wanted to accept opponents, id try to use some older drivers it seems to be the latest driver(s) that come with this problem.

0 Likes