cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BarisCK
Journeyman III

Laptop Freeze Every Time During Driver Installation (AMD Radeon R9 X265X)

Hi everyone,

I have a Toshiba Satellite P50-b-116 (European Version). It has intel i7 4 HQ processor and 16 GB Ram. The problem is I cannot make laptop to recognize the graphic card. I searched in the internet and community. I saw many people going through same problem as me. I tried every solution like:

- crimson 

- safe mode

-windows 10 update

-manuel driver install

- ddu

-driver booster and other program

There might be some other ways that i tried to solve the problem. I also delete eveything and formated PC than I install windows 7 and windows 8. It also didn't help. I hate my comğuter durin these process. I am sure of that there was no hardware issue. I only use the PC for daily work and school. 

I also want to share that at the beginning Graphic Card can be seen in the Display Adapters menu with an exclamation, now it cannot be seen. It is shown in the menu "Other Devices".

I salso cannot uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin from PC. My PC also freezing while trying to uninstall any thing about AMD.

Please help, I am really sick of this problem. I try everything to solve it. I thing the problem is about the intel processor and AMD graphic card disharmony.

Thanks in advance...

0 Likes
1 Reply
BarisCK
Journeyman III

Why did not anyone message me back or make any comments? I really need help

0 Likes