cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

it says not found amd radeon hardware...i am using hp pavilion 15 laptop and it has amd radeon 530 series

help me,,,,error 173

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thnx a lot...i finally found the latest manufacture software ..and i installed it...now its cool..i dont need the latest amd..this is enough

View solution in original post

12 Replies
warsun
Challenger

You would definitely need to contact the manufacturer. Or Return the laptop. Because this sounds like a Hardware issue. But you can also contact the community dept for Hardware an see if they can help.

0 Likes

When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration. 
For example:

• Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
  • Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
  • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
  • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
  • If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue

now the hardware can be  found ,but when i installed it my amd radeon 530 is detected as radeon R7 M440 ...I INSTALLED IT MUTIPLE TIMES ,BUT NO USE.IM TRYING TO FIX THEM CONTINOUSLY ATLEAST 1.5DAYS ..PLZ HELP ME..YOU ARE ONLY ONE TO HELP

0 Likes

it would really help to know what model laptop you have at least. 

Some generic advice that may help.

Go to your laptop makers website and find you model and download the latest driver from them. 

Then go to wagnardsoft_com and download DDU. Follow the instructions. You boot to safe mode and it clears out the old drivers and leave it clean for re-install. 

Then while not connected to the internet re-install the driver you downloaded from your manufacturer. Report back if this does not help. I fear if this doesn't help that you may need to contact their support department for further assistance and likely an RMA process. 

0 Likes

hp pavilion 15 CU0013TX /RADEON 530 

0 Likes

I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST DRIVER FROM HP

0 Likes

ALSO I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE DDU

0 Likes

CAN YOU PLZ EXPLAIN THE OTHER FE STEPS 

0 Likes

Not sure what you mean. If it is how to use DDU, it comes with an instruction file that is very thorough. 

Here is a video that may help you understand how to use DDU as well. 

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thnx a lot...i finally found the latest manufacture software ..and i installed it...now its cool..i dont need the latest amd..this is enough

Glad you listened and it found it to be valid advice. Many users receive the same and are positive it is wrong advice and they should use the latest AMD provided drivers. It's nice to have been able to help you. Good luck!

0 Likes