Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

walker101
Journeyman III

Issues with AMD Graphics Card

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded my computer with an AMD graphics card and am experiencing some issues. The screen flickers and occasionally freezes while I play games. I tried updating my drivers and adjusting my graphics settings, but the problem persisted.

Has anyone else have similar issues with their AMD graphics card? If so, how did you handle them? I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to overcome this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind Regards

James Walker

2 Replies
NeilDeku
Adept I

Try switching off GPU scaling and/or Virtual Super resolution if they are turned on. It might help with the issue. 

0 Likes
Delph
Journeyman III

Whenever i have issues like this i usually just DDU the drivers completely, and run the GPU with NO drivers. You could try this and see if you are still having issues. If so the GPU could just be faulty, or the issue could relate to power/ another component. 
Also when you remove the drivers, the display settings may take a few minutes to pick up and Windows will (hopefully) show all the resolutions (and multiple monitors if applicable) . I have ran my 7900XTX with no drivers, and it works great, you just cant control the fans and Relive etc. 

0 Likes