Help, please, maybe someone had the same problem.
I assembled 2 identical workstations i7-12700KF|MB Asus-a Z690|DDR5 32GB|2x500Gb SSD Samsung EVO 980 |AMD RADEON W6600 Pro| mesh 55| Deepcool quanta 750W PSU.
One of the stations has problems with AMD RADEON W6600 Pro. After a short period of use, window shading appears where nothing is visible. It helps to collapse and unfold the windows and everything becomes as before, but this is repeated regularly throughout the day and may appear after 10 seconds, or maybe after 3 hours.
At the second station, this was not noticed, although it was assembled from absolutely identical parts. I've reinstalled video card drivers 3 times. The problem is not solved. Maybe someone had a similar problem or know how to solve, I will be grateful for your answers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Could you, please, post the screenshot with the GPU voltage (does it drop the voltage to 0 in GPU-Z) when you see these black squares? I have rx6600m with exactly same issues, same black squares, but when I start GPU intensive applications and just don't close them it works perfectly fine (minimize it).
Feel like AMD drivers is somewhat buggy.
reinstall the videocards and made logs.
Both workstations have been working without problems for 2 hours now.
1. The twin workstation that works without issue
2. The twin workstation that works without issue with installed videocard in which issue is found
3. The main workstation in which the videocard was installed with issue with videocard from the twin on which haven't problema
MB Asus-a Z690 is not the proper model of your motherboard. Please specify the exact make and model.
about all 3 points - Yes, I do
In the second twin workstation all working correct with all same installed parts and drivers. And after I swaped the videocard in properly working workstation has same issue.
By the way, after Your reply i replace the PSU (750W Quanta DQ750-M-V2L) and W6600 Pro videocard with issue in my other working PC (i3-10100/Gigabyte H410M S2H V3/RAM 8Gb/Kingston SSD SA400/037 240Gb coz have there the cheap one FSP Qdion QD450 450W) have installed last adrenaline pack (3/24/2022) and in 1 hour has 3 times same issue.
As I understand the videocard is defective and we can't solve this issue and need to contact the service center for exchange on a newone??
Please send an AMDZ Report
- Please extract the amdz-v310.zip available from https://we.tl/t-0zinXZDrho
- Run amdz.exe file as an Administrator
- Select “Save All“ and “TXT“ as the output format
- Click on the blue button to save the report
- The .txt file will be saved in the same folder where you extracted the zipped file