cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

spartan
Journeyman III

is there a way i can switch to my integrated amd vega graphics on my pc to redeem my free fully loaded game bundle on amd product verification tool?

i bought a pc with an amd rx 580 and a ryzen 5 2400g and i got 2 free games, i redeemed 1 of them which was the division and im trying to redeem my 2nd one but when i enter my code in the amd product verification tool it says a qualifying amd product was not detected in the system but the qualifying amd products are a amd rx 590, amd rx vega and amd radeon vii but i have integrated amd vega graphics in my ryzen 5 2400g but i cant plug an hdmi in it cause i have it plugged into my graphics card and the hdmi port on the motherboard is covered, is there a way i can switch to my cpu graphics on my pc instead of plugging the hdmi into the motherboard?

5 Replies

Not that I know of. I think you may have to do that. If that doesn't work pull the RX 580 out long enough to get your game.

0 Likes

Pull the graphics card out? 

0 Likes

I believe the Vega they are mentioning as a qualified AMD Product is the RX VEGA GPU Card and not the integrated Vega: Raise Your Game Fully Loaded | AMD 

0 Likes

Either way I got an AMD RX 580 and they've sent me 2 codes one was for buying the AMD (all radeonTM graphics divisions) HP pavilion and another code for buying the HP pavilion but I was only able to redeem the 2nd code for the actual computer and the only game option it gave me was the division 2. the other code is a real code that actually works it just says can't detect qualifying hardware 

0 Likes

If you have valid Game codes than open an online AMD REWARDS SUPPORT Ticket from here and explain your situation: AMD Rewards 

0 Likes