cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

heretic_usa
Journeyman III

Is an R7-370 faster than an RX-560?

I have an R7-370-based, 2Gb card that I'm looking to upgrade.  I was thinking about replacing it with an RX-560 but was told the R7-370 is 35% faster than an RX-560.  Is this true?  If it is, what is a step up from an R7-370?  The RX-570 is still WAY overpriced.  

0 Likes
4 Replies

They're effectively the same speed.

Thanks for the info, you guys just saved me from the costly mistake of replacing an R7-370 with an RX-560.  I didn't know of the existence of such a comparison chart.  I'll use it to good effect. 

On Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 8:05:00 AM EDT, black_zion <amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote:

|

Community

Re: Is an R7-370 faster than an RX-560? 

in Graphics

They're effectively the same speed, plus or minus a few percentage points, nothing to call it an upgrade in performance to go to the 560.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

- Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

- Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

- Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Likes

userbenchmark.com is a good site to compare CPUs, GPUs, and HDDs against each other, gives you a good idea of their performance relative to each other, so you can narrow down your list of candidates to look for full reviews of at the reputable sites (TomsHardware, HotHardware, LegitReviews, etc...)

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 7:07:19 AM EDT, amplighter <amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote:

|

Community

|

Is an R7-370 faster than an RX-560?

amplighter marked black_zion's reply on Is an R7-370 faster than an RX-560? as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

userbenchmark.com is a good site to compare CPUs, GPUs, and HDDs against each other, gives you a good idea of their performance relative to each other, so you can narrow down your list of candidates to look for full reviews of at the reputable sites (TomsHardware, HotHardware, LegitReviews, etc...)

Following Is an R7-370 faster than an RX-560? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Thanks for the information about userbenchmark.com.  I've used Tom's Hardware and the NewEgg video tutorials in the past to good effect, but I've never heard of userbenchmark.com.  I stand corrected.  From what little I've used it so far, it looks like the site with the most pertinent info. 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 Likes