Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

vfontanav
Journeyman III

Inspiron 5675 RX470 ou RX570?

Prezados,

Há alguns meses comprei um PC da Dell (eu sei que vocês dirão pra verificar com a Dell, eu já fiz isso, mas quero saber a opinião da AMD sobre o assunto).

Bem, o PC é um Inspiron 5675 (como o próprio título já diz) e dentre as configurações a Dell diz ter uma RX570, entretanto apesar de todas as informações de drivers informarem se tratar de uma RX570, fica claro que pelos clocks e largura de banda da placa é de fato uma RX470.

O que gostaria de perguntar à AMD é se vocês realmente compactuam com esse tipo de prática (venda de gato por lebre que a Dell faz usando a marca de vocês) ou se vocês sequer sabem que isso ocorre. Esta informação está em diversos Forums na internet e a Dell garante que se trata de uma RX570, mesmo que as limitações do hardware digam o contrário.

Minha placaConfigs de uma RX570
pastedImage_3.pngResultado de imagem para GPU Z RX 570

Gostaria muito de uma opinião sincera de vocês!

Atenciosamente,

Vitor.

0 Likes
1 Solution

This is a "User to User", English language forum.

If you want AMD response, https://support.amd.com/en-us/contact/email-form

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vfontanav
Journeyman III

Poxa AMD, nem direito a resposta? Gostaria muito que esclarecessem essa dúvida. (if necessary I can create an english version to make it more easy)
bemi​​

hellframe

DedBob

Tucan2020

BullHorn007

bubzwc

henrique.mirenda

fiction

Doomsen

TravisArkon

0 Likes

This is a "User to User", English language forum.

If you want AMD response, https://support.amd.com/en-us/contact/email-form

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for your response goodplay​!

I'll send a e-mail to AMD by using the link you provided.

Please, help with the case below, I'll translate my first post.

Dears,

Some months ago I bought a Dell PC (I know that someone will judge that I should verify with Dell, but believe when I say that I already tried and just want to know if someone here had the same experience).

Well, the PC is Dell Inspiron 5675 (as the title suggests) and on it's configs the machine have a RX570 (at least on the seller page), even with all drivers and windows configurations saying that it's a RX570, it's clear on it's clocks and bandwidth that is a RX470 with a modified BIOS.

I would like to know if some of you has experienced this kind of problem? (I'm from Brazil, probably Dell Brazil will work in a different way than other countries, but is good for me to know)

Is it a problem with AMD that allow Dell to do this or AMD maybe don't know that Dell are doing this?

This information are being discussed on a lot of Forums on the internet, but Dell guaranted that it's a RX570, even with hardware limitation saying the contraire.

My VGA ConfigConfigs of a real RX570
pastedImage_3.pngResultado de imagem para GPU Z RX 570

I'll really appreciate any additional information that anyone provide!

Thanks in advance,

Vitor.

0 Likes