cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Kpitanga
Journeyman III

Incorrect driver installation

Hello, I think I have a problem that is that the AMD Radeon Pro driver is installed and not the Adrenalin. Neither manually nor with the autodetector, I select everything so that the Adrenalin version is downloaded and installed, but that one is not installed. I have an A4-6210 with Radeon R3 Graphics. If someone can help me I would be grateful. Thanks a lot

0 Likes
4 Replies
fsadough

1. Do you have a laptop? If yes, what is the make and model?
  2. What is your OS?
0 Likes

Always wanted to ask: what if I install PRO driver on a 6900XT? Will it install? Is there any benefit of doing so? Will I get access to better antialiasing modes like 16xS and 32xS and additional in-depth configuration via control panel? The original variety of option in control panel is SUPER POOR, only the most basic features are available. I miss nVidia Inspector functionality and settings. 

0 Likes

Yes, you could install the driver but you won't have and Pro features and workstation optimizations.

Another user @SkippingNine71  is having the same issue (different model APU).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes