cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mattress
Journeyman III

In Graphically intensive games, like Apex Legends or PUBG, my GPU usage will drop from 100% to 60% or lower for a second or longer and causes a massive frame drop. Help!

How can i fix this? My drivers are up to date.

AMD Radeon R9 380

0 Likes
2 Replies
cdoroff
Journeyman III

I have same issue, but i can provide some additional information =)
Such as this screenshot of the MSI Afterburner log taken after playing CS:GO with minimal settings. Software was installed few minutes ago.
I have tried 3 versions of radeon adrenaline driver and now it is latest 19.2.1 version installed (Previous versions were uninstalled with amdcleanuputility-x64). My config: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, Radeon RX 560 Series, Mboard - H61M-P23 (B3), with 8Gb RAM (2x4Gb), Windows 10 x64(10.0.17134.471). I have 2 monitors (one of them is TV), but i playwith 1st one only. Disconnecting 2nd one was also been tried with no success in issue fixing.
How can i utilize my new radeon videocard? My previous nvidia 560ti provided me the comparable level of perfomance in CS:GO been released 8 years ago.
afterburner_log_01.png

0 Likes

And just another one secreenshot taken after 10 minutes in cs go. Correlation between Core Clock and FPS drops is clear. And Afterburner log file included too.

0 Likes