cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

zoltan
Journeyman III

Idepad 320 80XS0097UK have an R7 graphic card. But I do not know the type of the card. Lenovo have no clue. So maybe You can answer.

Idepad 320 80XS0097UK have an R7 graphic card. But I do not know the type of the card. Lenovo have no clue. So maybe You can answer.

M320,M325 ???

What type?

0 Likes
6 Replies

If you post in the correct forum you may get a answer > Drivers & Software

0 Likes

Yes, this post does belong in another type of AMD Forum.

While you post your question in the link from the previous comment concerning the correct AMD Forum, it seems like your laptop only has integrated APU R7 Graphics and no extra discrete GPU Card installed. Unless you specifically ordered the laptop with a separate GPU card.

Download and run GPU-Z and that will tell you what GPUs you have installed in your laptop.: Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z | TechPowerUp .

Hello,

This is the same program what lenovo told me to download. I did it. I started it and it still says R7 without any other info. Sorry to write in the wrong topic. This is my first time here.

0 Likes

Then most likely your laptop doesn't have a discrete GPU card installed. Just the APU's integrated Graphics which is R7.

This  is from Lenovo Website concerning the Specs on your laptop: Lenovo Laptops,ideapad 320 (15") AMD,Model:80XS0097UK

ideapad 320 (15") AMD

Model80XS0097UK
ProductIdeaPad 320-15ABR
RegionWE
CountryUnited Kingdom
Machine Type80XS
ProcessorAMD A12-9720P (4C, 2.7 / 3.6GHz, 2MB)
GraphicsIntegrated AMD Radeon R7 Graphics

Doesn't mention about a separate GPU card UNLESS you ordered a Lenovo Laptop with your Model with a AMD 530 GPU card installed. If you didn't and just purchased the basic Laptop model than you only have integrated R7 graphics and nothing more.

According to Lenovo PDF file from above link. IF your laptop did come with a separate GPU card it would be the AMD 530 GPU card. Your laptop is configured to have just integrated Graphics R5 or R7 or Dual Graphics R5 or R7 with a AMD 530 GPU Card (2 or 4 GDDR5 Memory). Here is an image from the Lenovo PDF file:

I think this is just an inegrated R7.

I can not understand why they are not make more info about. For example: integrated R7 please do not start to search what type is it M530 or something like this.

For me integrated R7 is the same like R7 m530. Booth R7 chipset is technicaly integrated to motherboard.

So what is the best driver for this?

0 Likes

The AMD 530 is a SEPARATE DISCRETE CARD, it is not integrated.

Your APU (CPU plus Integrated Graphics) has the type of Integrated Graphics R7.

The difference between Integrated Graphics and Discrete separate graphics it that the Discrete Card is generally more powerful and has more Video Memory installed compared to Integrated Graphics.

You need to download the APU Driver that will work with the integrated R7 on the CPU you have installed.Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 Release Notes | AMD

​AMD APU Product Family Compatibility

DesktopMobile
AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4, R5, R6, or R7 GraphicsAMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, or R8 Graphics
AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 or R7 GraphicsAMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5, R6, or R7 Graphics
AMD Athlon™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 GraphicsAMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics
AMD Sempron™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 GraphicsAMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics
AMD Radeon™ HD 8180 - HD 8400 Series Graphics

0 Likes