cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mahtab3
Adept II

I sold my rx 5700 xt

The new year starts well. I've had a new RTX 3080 for 3 days ... and guess what? Not once have I had a hang, blue screens, a crashing system. Hang in there with that amd. I wish you a lot of patience.

5 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

haha

just go to the Nvidia forum and read all the crashes and blue screens and bug reports there ;)

it is only 2020 that the AMD driver was a little more janky - in 2010-2019 the AMD driver was more stable and had less issues than the Nvidia driver. But Nvidia has the louder fanboys...

btw - do you know that DLSS is actually a scam? they lower render-distances and dont render everything - thas why they are "faster"

DLSS doesnt render the spikes etcDLSS doesnt render the spikes etclower rendering distance in DLSSlower rendering distance in DLSS
(copyright for the video goes to hardwareunboxed)

ps - not a single company that produces chips likes to do business with Nvida (because of their market practices)

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

I'm looking at doing the same thing. My 5700 xt has been nothing but problems and is practically unusable for gaming. I dont care about published top end performance of one card being an inch over another. At the end, if the card wont function then its worse than the bottom end garbage. 

Why do I need the card if it cannot be used?

Maybe but actually my rx5600xt cannot do what my gtx 960 was doing: transmit audio correctly via hdmi to my receiver lol, maybe dlss is a scam but amd graphics card too at this point... I'm tired this is the last time I buy an amd, drivers are a mess. 

sell this **bleep**.