I JUST FIX MY AMD MICRO STUTTERING, AND HERE’S THE SOLUTION I FOUND
BUT REMEMBER, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOUR PC, I JUST FOUND OUT THIS METHOD BY MYSELF, AND IT WORKS FOR ME, AND MAYBE IT CAN WORK FOR YOU TOO. (P.S. sorry for my bad English, because my main language is not English and i'm very rarely making a long sentence in English :p)
AND PLEASE FOLLOW THIS STEP WITHOUT SKIPPING A SINGLE STEP TO MAKE THIS METHOD WORKS 100%
Aight guys, i just found a breakthrough that maybe can fix all your freaking amd stuttering problem, and sorry for posting it here, cause idk how to post it on stuttering-solutions section.
SO before you start, you need to do this first:
1. Download your amd driver chipset from your mobo manufacture, NOT FROM AMD ITSELF (idk why but for me it just works) for an example, i have msi b450m pro vdh max, so i download the chipset driver from here https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450M-PRO-VDH-MAX#down-driver&Win10%2064
2. Download the latest gpu amd driver from https://www.amd.com/en/support (if you don't know how to do it, search it on youtube)
3. Download the latest amd cleanup utility from https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601
4. Download the latest DDU Software from https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
5. Uninstall amd chipset driver and uninstall ryzen master (if you have it download on your computer) in programs and features
OKAY LET’S START!:
1. go to safe mode first, and than uninstall your amd driver using amd clean up utility first (remember to disconnect your internet entirely until all this process is done) and than do the restart
2. go to safe mode again and than uninstall your amd driver with ddu, and while on ddu go to settings and choose the settings that make windows update completely stop, so windows can't install any windows driver to your pc (OR you can search on youtube how to turn off your windows update manually, BUT don’t do it right now, wait until I tell you when to do this step.)
3. Choose amd on ddu and than choose the first option, which is clean and restart. And than wait for it to done (and remember, DON’T connect your pc to internet yet)
4. And now that you’re in your windows install GPU amd driver first, and follow what the amd driver told you to do, but remember before you press next on the first page, press the advance tab I think (I forgot) and than choose factory reset and click next
5. After gpu driver installation done, don’t install your chipset driver yet, go to the amd radeon server first, and than press the quick setup button and choose STANDARD mode. And after that, just close your radeon software, but it doesn’t need to exit the software completely
6. Install your chipset driver, and just follow what your chipset driver told you to do
7. If you’re not choosing the settings to make windows update completely on ddu, well this is the time you do it. I simply just follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_AgDerHhKk It works for me and probably for you too.
8. After you done the step 7, now you can connect your pc to internet and you can use your pc regularly. BUT REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER UPDATE YOUR DRIVER USING WIINDOWS UPDATE, IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR SCREEN STUTTERING AGAIN.
I hope this fix your problem guys!