Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

stonebrm
Adept I

I have the radeon hd 7750 eye 6. I will only support 2 displays

I can't get the hd 7750 eye 6 to support 3 displays

0 Likes
7 Replies

Need a lot more information then what you gave like Make & Model of GPU, CPU, Motherboard, PSU, etc plus Windows version installed and AMD Driver installed and especially what MultiMonitor program are you using like AMD Eyefinity?

Found this PDF for the VisionTek HD7750 Eyefinity 6 that supports 6 Monitors:

You need to use "Active" DP to HDMI or DVI Adapters to your monitors if you are not using 6 DP Monitors.

I have attached the PDF to this reply since I downloaded it anyways. Even if this isn't your GPU card it shows how to connect all 6 monitors in various configurations.

0 Likes

Thank you so much. This is a great help. The flyer is the same card I have. I didn’t see an attachment showing how to attache the monitors.

I just purchased an active mini display to dvi cable. When I put it in one of the ports on the 7750 one of the 2 displays I am using goes blank and the new display becomes active but not both.

So what am I doing wrong.

0 Likes

What does Windows Settings -Display show?

Does it show and recognize both Monitors when connected at the same time in Windows Settings or Eyefinity?

Does it show each monitor separately working by itself without the other monitors connected?

Also try using Radeon Settings Eyefinity to see if you can get both Monitors to work if you can't by Windows Settings.

Also can you post exactly how all your monitors are going to be connected to the GPU card? 

Monitor 1 is DP with Resolution for instance

Monitor 2 is DVI-D etc.

Make sure all your Monitors have 1920 x 1080 resolutions. The more monitors you connect the lower the Resolutions needs to be due to bandwidth reasons.

What is the Make & Model of your Motherboard and CPU and PSU you have installed? Windows 10 version? AMD Driver version?

Also check Windows Device Manager under Monitors and see if both are showing correctly.

One more thing, to make sure your AMD Driver is working can you download and run GPU-Z and post an image?

If your AMD driver is working correctly it should show OpenCL, OpenGL, and possibly 2 others, Vulkan and DirectCommute,  check boxes checkmarked at the bottom of the GPU-Z image. Like the one I posted for my Nvidia GPU card:

CUDA, Ray Tracing, PhysX are strictly for Nvidia GPU card and doesn't apply to AMD GPU Cards.

Here is AMD latest HD7750 AMD Driver from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7750 

You should easily have all 6 Monitors connected and working with your GPU 6 DP Outputs.

I bet it is a configuration issue either in Windows or Radeon Settings or possibly in the Monitor's settings unless you have a defective GPU card.

I would test each GPU Output and make sure they all have outputs with just one Monitor in case your GPU card is defective.

Sorry that I am asking so many questions but I am trying to eliminate in case you have a bad cable or monitor or if both monitors are being recognized in Windows.

I would also open a VisionTek Support ticket and ask them why you can't get more than one Monitor working at the same time.

I have a VisionTek HD7850 GPU card and I know that VisionTek has a very good Support Team. Plus I believe you have a limited lifetime Warranty like my does.

0 Likes

Found this July,2020 AMD Thread with the same GPU card with some information that I wasn't aware of but it might help you: https://community.amd.com/message/2984967?commentID=2984967#comment-2984967?q=six%20monitors 

Here is an previous AMD Thread with the same GPU card from 2017 where this User did have all six monitors working at first: https://community.amd.com/message/2839067?q=six%20monitors 

Went to VisionTek website and found out your GPU card has a 3 year Warranty and for GPU Drivers it links you to AMD's official Download page.

Try installing the oldest AMD Driver from AMD download page and see if it makes any difference from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd... 

The oldest is from 12/2019 but at 3DGURU you can download even older drivers to test. just to eliminate if the issue is with the latest AMD Driver or not: Videocards - ATI Catalyst Windows 7 | 8 | 10 

When you remove and install your AMD Driver use this basic  method or procedure:

Uninstall the current AMD Driver using DDU as per this method:

It could be due to a corrupted AMD Driver installation.

Download free program DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). Run it in Safe mode with the internet disconnected.

You can also run it in Windows Desktop but then you would need to Reboot the computer for DDU to finish erasing all of  the AMD Driver traces from your computer.

Once it finishes uninstalling the current AMD Driver in Safe mode and boots back to Windows Desktop, still with the Internet disconnected, delete the AMD Installation folder C:\AMD if it was created before.

Now install the full AMD Drive package you downloaded manually from AMD Download page. Not the express package. Run the package and if it installs correctly again delete C:\AMD folder and reconnect the internet.

This should prevent any conflict when installing the new version from the previous version.

By the way, C:\AMD is always created whenever you run the AMD Driver package

0 Likes

I like the references except one says I have the wrong graphics card so I would have to buy another one. Luckily I discovered that I could make this board work as described below.

I already downloaded visiontek Software and installed it I assumed it installed the driver. But I will check.

I will try your uninstall and reinstall.

In order to download the driver I need to identify it. I went to

https://www.amd.com/en/support

I downloaded

win10-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-20.8.3-aug27

file. It appears to be very similar to what I already installed if not identical.

I installed it and it has a user interface not sure it changed drivers.

The driver after installation is as follows.

cid:image001.png@01D67EB7.8D305C00

Still no luck getting a third display to work.

After all that I restored to an earlier restore point before I installed the amd software and maybe some other things which I am not sure of and the board is now supporting 3 screens.

The driver is now

So Voila,

It would sure be good to know what screwed it up specifically.

Thank you for the help.

Mark

AndreuE1999
Journeyman III

I hope someone can help me, the configuration of my computer is:
- AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6 Core Processor 3.60 Ghz
- MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING AM4 AMD B450
- RAM MEMORY 32 GB
- VisionTek RADEON HD 7750 EYE 6
- WINDOWS 10 PRO VER 1909

I have tried everything, I tried with the drivers from the official site according to VISIONTEK, and I have followed all the suggestions in this post, but I can't get more than 2 monitors, I need to connect 6 monitors and this graphics card doesn't work, I'm a bit tired to look for old drivers and see if it works, but I can't make it work for what I buy.

Can someone guide me if it is a driver issue or incompatibility with my hardware

Or it just doesn't work

Thanks

0 Likes