I have Ryzen 2400g, so the program ''AMD Radeon" says that my HDCP is disable, Why? My Monitor (it is a Panasonic TV) has got the HDCP and my hdmi cable is 2.0 it is ok. I think that the software of the GPU (rx vega 11 graphics) doesn`t recognise the HDCP of my monitor. How can I fix it?
Need to post your computer Information according to AMD Forum Rules : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
See if this link helps a little. Not much to the thread though. : HDCP shows disabled - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Here is another link on how to fix HDCP issues with your monitor: Why HDCP Causes Errors on Your HDTV, and How to Fix It
Thank you for the answer, but I don’t fix the problem, my desktop pc has:
- windows 10 64bit
- Ryzen 2400g with rx vega 11 graphics
- Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H, bios: 23d
- 16gb Ddr4 vengeance (8x2) 2400mhz
- Ssd Sandisk Plus 120 Gb
- Noctua NH-D15
- Psu Sharkoon Silentstorm 650w
The monitor is: Panasonic tx-l39em6
Please help me, thanks
go to amd radeon settings by right click of mouse.
2. click on the display option in upper right .
3 click on specs on the upper right side(find it u will see)
4.now click on override and accpet the terms
5. it will show hdcp enabled in overide section. don"t worry if it not showing enabled in the information section (it will show disabled only in information section)
6. restart your pc and u can enjoy the content.