cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ujjwalkr
Journeyman III

i have read each and every forum and suggestions from all the people and tried all the permutation and combination of all the drivers available for my gpu (AMD A10-9600P GPU - R5+R7 m340 or R8 445dx. And finally come to the conclusion that its not good

i have read each and every forum and suggestions from all the people and tried all the permutation and combination of all the drivers available for my processor (AMD A10-9600P GPU - R5+R7 m340 or R8 445dx. It shows only 512 mb gpu instead of 2 gb dedicated every where.  And finally come to the conclusion that its all a hoax . there are s many people affected by these processor but none can solve this. Also there is no reply from any officials at amd or hp for this . I am attaching all the screenshots of my observation and how the same gpu works with intel processor in my friends laptop

I am also ok with the fact that i have only 512 mb of gpu but misleading people into buying it is a scam check out the pics for hp website saying 2 gb dedicated gpu and the seller from whom i bought

.. AMD SUCKS

link- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QuH-TbC26oyOwpGb5F0r6bH3K9ngP3y5

0 Likes
1 Reply
carlosc
Journeyman III

Tengo el mismo problema y ya e intentado con todo... pero lo mas raro es que no tenia ningun problema al principio(cuando compré el notebook) pero despues de 6 meses mas o menos ya empezaron los problemas con los graficos, antes tenia unos FPS de 120 pero ahora esta todo inestable y me llegan a 01 FPS  y la verdad es un poco irritante, ojala puedan responder los de AMD...Graphicsradeonr5

0 Likes