Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gmokgnok
Adept I

I HAVE NO TEMP INFORMATION ON MY 5700 XT

Hello, 

I have tried to reinstall Windows and I have tried DDU.

Speccy, Hwinfo, gpu-z, but Nothing appears ! I Don't know what to do… 

I am on:

windows 10 - 1809

Motherboard : Aorus B450 i pro wifi bios F32

Sapphire 5700 XT

16GB Trident Z gskill

Ryzen 1700X

The gpu works, but I am very worried when I play games… 

0 Likes
4 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Looks like there's nothing to worry about it. You can look at the temperature with Radeon Overlay. Because 5700 series is newly released, softwares you are using may not provide full support for the graphics card.

0 Likes
gmokgnok
Adept I

On radeon Overlay I only have :

CPU utilisation

Vram utilisation

Ram utilisation

No clock mhz or gpu temp...

On gpu-z:

clock speed : 366059 MHz

memory clock : 533754 MHz

0 Likes
gmokgnok
Adept I

I still have no informations... I can't even be refunded because I watercooled my gpu... I got some BSOD recently... I went all red with this 5700XT but I am so desapointed ! I think I will never go back to amd for gpus... No response from the team after the online service request. No answers on reddit or this forum...

0 Likes
face-plants
Journeyman III

In the Radeon software, open up the 'Performance' page and then the 'Metrics' tab. Your temps should be displayed there along clocks, utilization, fan speeds etc. To show the GPU temp on the overlay, there's a toggle that looks like an eyeball. I've used Sapphire and PowerColor 5700 XT and non-XTs in several recent builds nd the latest software is greatly improved. One bad software experience that doesn't even impact your gameplay or performance is pretty minor to swear off any company forever.