cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kerolos
Journeyman III

I HAVE lenovo z51-70 and AMD Radeon r9 m375 it's not working now every time i install the driver the windows give me the blue screen of death is there something i can do please

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 375M
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Laptop lenovo z51-70
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • all versions
  • Display Devices
    • Laptop not connacted to another Display Device
  • Motherboard
    • Laptop lenovo z51-70
    • CPU/APU
    • Intel I7-5500U
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Laptop lenovo z51-70
  • RAM
    • Amount of memory installed; 8GB

Describe your issue:

I HAVE lenovo z51-70 and AMD Radeon r9 m375 it's not working now every time i install the driver the windows give me the blue screen of death and it look like wont work anymore , is there something i can do to fix it ?

i can see the AMD GPU in the device manager

if i install the driver i get blue screen of death on any windows and any driver version

so i did try the old Radeon software like 2015 and 2016 and even the last Radeon and all get the same result

0 Likes
2 Replies
Smartize
Journeyman III

I have the same problem exactly, even the same specs, any body can help..

This case happened suddenly, and i had to install new windows, but the same problem still exists even with fresh driver installed!!!

0 Likes

If the laptop is fairly new, the best bet is to install the drivers (two/Intel/AMD) supplied by the manufacturer > https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht003029-lenovo-system-update-update-drivers-bios-and-app...

You have two graphics chips...Intel and AMD. The Intel graphics drivers must be installed first/before the AMD graphics driver. Go to Intel Support, use their automatic driver finder and install any updates available...especially graphics driver. Reboot..install the AMD drivers.... https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-300-series/amd-radeon-r9-...

0 Likes