cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

die_go_gamer
Journeyman III

I have an a4-5000 with the radeon hd 8330 when I did a software update (Adrenaline) I also did an update of Graphics and sound drives, the graphics card drives every 2 seconds doing a "Freeze" for drives drives graphics but I lost access to the control ce

I have an a4-5000 with the radeon hd 8330 when I did a software update (Adrenaline) I also did an update of Graphics and sound drives, the graphics card drives every 2 seconds doing a "Freeze" for drives drives graphics but I lost access to the control center and AMD Radeon Settings appears but does not open. I would like a solution to get back to all of Amd's settings and control center.

Thanks for listening!

Best Regards Joel Antunes

1 Reply
MoniqueF41
Journeyman III

Hello,

It is a driver problem.

The AMD A4-5000 (and maybe others) combined with the HD 8330 gives problems in windows 10.

I already tried different versions of the adrenalin driver with the same result. Everytime after installing the graphic drivers the mouse keeps freezing half a second every +/- 2 seconds.

I haven't found a working driver yet. not even from the laptop manifacturer website.

Finally i installed a clean install of windows 8, installed the crimson drivers for windows 8 (instead of the adrenalin for windows 10) and everything works fine.

Appearently it is a driver issue. AMD should fix this but appearently they won't.

Until then the only option is to use windows 8.

Good luck.