cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

takeone
Journeyman III

I have a RX 540 but the AMD Radeon Settings is only showing my Radeon R5.. Please help I'm not sure how to change.

My DXDIAG says Radion R5, but in my downloaded AMD settings it shows the screen shot i've provided. When I go on DXDIAG it doesn't show 2 displays, it only shows the Radeon R5settings.bmp

0 Likes
1 Solution
takeone
Journeyman III

If you have this problem. You were like me and didn't realize that you actually have one "Discrete" and one "Primary". You'll only have to get the software drivers from this site to get the '.exe' Radeon settings, once you have that it should aromatically let you use your RX 540 instead of your Redeon R5. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Sorry for the late reply, but have you tried checking that last tab called switchable graphics? I am not very experienced but at least I will bump up your post so it is on top again

0 Likes
takeone
Journeyman III

If you have this problem. You were like me and didn't realize that you actually have one "Discrete" and one "Primary". You'll only have to get the software drivers from this site to get the '.exe' Radeon settings, once you have that it should aromatically let you use your RX 540 instead of your Redeon R5. 

0 Likes

i dont understand can you explain 

0 Likes