Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

xirombinha
Adept III
Adept III

Re: I have a gigabyte rx 5600xt gaming oc ,my gpu crashes frequently

I will try this way. Would you please let us know how you set the others states.. My first stage is set at 800mhz/800mv, my second is set at 1290mhz/875mv. It turned out the operation curve looks a bit abrupt through the states.. so it sounds bad too me. I wonder it's very hard to keep the card at the max state.. So whenever it drops to lower ones it changes the voltages dramatically which can lead it to crash.

0 Kudos
mustanito
Adept II
Adept II

• After two months of trying to contact Gigabyte about this gpu and his stupid and pointless responses I decided to write and amd. After so long we already know that those of us who buy rev 1.0 are left with a second-rate product, it is not upgradeable, they do not support the botched materials, increased performance. But at no time was it communicated. Clearly we have paid for being test bunnies and lost money, personally I think this is a scam that they are doing to us. Amd has not behaved better, useless and meaningless responses to what happens to all those customers who buy the first units with the promise of a performance that will not come to us and on top of second or third category materials. Let everyone really know what they have done and how they have played with their consumers and how they have really created second and first class customers, perhaps we have not paid the same or more for a product and have given us a paperweight with much worse performance? Now we have to screw up and have a gpu much worse than the rest and without the specifications they promised us. I invite you to write a complaint as I have done and ask that it be solved and justice be done. We all have a hard time making money and I don't think anybody likes them to play, experiment and cheat as they have done in these cases. Greetings to all. Embarrassing AMD and embarrassing Gigabyte.

venzoja
Adept I
Adept I

damn// i try use rev 1.0 after 1 year return to amazon/prime - broken/

return money and get another)

0 Kudos
colesdav
Esteemed Contributor III

I would not touch a Gigbyte AMD GPU ever again.

I think Gigabyte are deliberate scammers with AMD GPU. 

See this one w.r.t. their RX590 series:
Have you been a victim of a Gigabyte RX 590 "" Bait and Switch Purchase online? If so what action di... 

Gigabyte support and response is useless.

I think they do short production run of high spec cards for initial review/consumption and then produce later lower spec and quality versions for main production run.
I think they  put as little effort as possible into their AMD GPUs because they have no faith in them selling well at all.
Self fulfilling prophecy.

colesdav
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you please reformat into paragraphs and get rid of the scrollbar?
Your feedback is hard to read and others may just skip your important information.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
mustanito
Adept II
Adept II

• Sorry, I hope I have solved it.
colesdav
Esteemed Contributor III

No need to apologise.
Thanks it is fixed.

0 Kudos
ngals
Adept I
Adept I

And funny fact: FA0 not downloadable anymore on gigabyte website....

0 Kudos
venzoja
Adept I
Adept I

try new rev bios. now my card support 1750mhz work perfect.

TGP: 180W
    Memory Clock: 14000MHz
    Core Clock: Boost Clock: up to 1750 MHz, Game Clock: 1670 MHz
    Improve Stability
    For F61 BIOS Flash

Radeon™ RX 5600 XT GAMING OC 6G | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global 

ngals
Adept I
Adept I

works for me until now with the F3 BIOS

Strange so much different bios for a so new card (in January a least). Hope it is not a fake...

0 Kudos