cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

johan03
Adept I

I cannot find wattman

hi guys I come here for help because I am facing some problems with my lap and I don't know what to do I've got an Asus x555q with A12-9700p R7 and R8 graphics well the problem is that my graphic card was updated to adrenalin 19.1.1 and since that while I am playing I am experiecing some lag apart of it sometimes the game is closed and then a notification appears saying that wattman has been reset due a problem so I open radeon settings trying to find this and I don't see any option about wattman another thing is that while playing my fan looks like a turbine and this didn't happen before I don't know if my pc is doing overclock and I'd like to find a solution because I know it can be really bad if it's bad configured. oh and I've already uninstalled them and reinstalled drivers but nothing changes. thanks in advance cheers! 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laptops do not get wattman.

And need more detailed info on when the other issues are happening for someone to offer suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hey thanks for your reply.... well the problem occurs when I enable crossfire or cache shader for example in the moment I open the game is closed and that message appears and the lag is most of the time but sometimes the game runs smoothly and about the fan well it only starts to sound like a turbine when I am playing with other tasks is normal. This is wierd cause it supposed that my video card cannot be update to 19.1.1 when I tried to update it there was an error but after having some problems of performance I uninstalled them with AMD app I forgot the name DDU I think and reinstalled them and voila 19.1.1 version was installed but since that I am having these issues and there’s no way to return to a previous version even if I open a previous installer it installs the last version. 

0 Likes